Scottish Borders

Contact: Haylis Smith

Please tick to consent to your data being stored in line with the guidelines set out in our Privacy Policy.

Get Help Now

If you feel you need talk to someone now, call your GP or a health or social care worker if you are in contact with one. If your surgery is closed or you need to speak to someone urgently, call NHS 24 on 111. If an emergency call 999